American Benefits Insurance is not connected with or endorsed by the US Government or the federal Medicare Program.
Home > Medicare Part F
Medicare Part F
With all the Medicare Supplements that are available, it is important to know if you are receiving the best benefits for you. American Benefits Insurance wants to help you evaluate your benefits and provide you with the information you need to make the right choice.
Call us today (877) 702-3522, let us help you understand the different coverages.
With Medicare Supplement Plan F, you get the most complete coverage avialable. Because the plan covers costs in excess of Medicare approved amounts, you will likley not have any out-of-pocket costs for hospital and doctor's office care with this plan.
Medicare Plan F Supplement Insurance Coverages:
- Basic Benefits Including
- Hospitalization: Pays Part A coinsurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits ends
- Medical Expenses: Pay Part B coinsurance generally 20% of Medicare approved expenses or co-payments for hospital outpatient services
- Blood: Pays for the first three pints of blood each year
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Medicare Part A deductible for hospitalization
- Medicare Part B deductible for medical and hospital outpatient expenses
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- Travel abroad medical emergency help
Medicare Supplement Plan F Insurance has many benefits that assist with expenses not covered by Medicare Part A & Part B.
We strongly encourage you to contact us for a free consultation of benefits and receive a free quote. Please call us at (877) 702-3522.